Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Did a dumb thing...

So, I just had two days off... nice relaxing (relatively so) and then I had to work today. I made the silly assumption that I had to work at 7am. I thought it was pretty fair since I'd worked those hours last week. Too bad I didn't call work yesterday to check... I actually don't have to work until 3:00 this afternoon. Eeeek!! If I had just called, I would have known. Oh well... that happens sometimes. Grrrr...

Hope you're having a good day. I get to go through stuff in the garage today! Wheeee!!

ttfn

2 comments:

Em said...

why is this job such a secret that you can't tell me what you're doing for employment this summer?

Alisha said...

Haha! No Em, I'm just doing one last stint in tourism (I swear this is the LAST time!!!) before heading to Japan in September. That's all! Fun fun...