Thursday, March 01, 2007

Back in Alaska...

So... I've been in Alaska for the past week. It's been VERY relaxing... in otherwords there's not much to do. hahahaha... but I have been sleeping in, watching Scrubs and just generally enjoying being in a relaxing environment. It's pretty nice actually...
However, I am missing kendo in Japan. And that I am dying over... oh, well... every day I'm doing a bit of suburi (basic movement) practice. And if all goes well... my left arm will be much stronger than it used to be and I will have managed to make some real improvement in that area before I return to Japan. Yup, I'm a kendo-baka (someone who only thinks about kendo) alright. Heehee...

As soon as I have some good pics... I'll post them!! ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ooh, pictures! Can't wait!

M