Friday, June 21, 2013

Wedding 2

This year has been quite the year for weddings. It's not the year with the most weddings, but so far it's the year I've been able to attend the most (only 2, but still...). Being in Japan for most of the past 11 years has meant foregoing many special events, but this year the weddings were in my "neighborhood."

Our first wedding was in Seoul. The second was last weekend in Shizuoka.
My friend Mike, who I've known for 10 years (!!), got married. Originally I was going to go by myself. However, due to work, Shimon was away and Touma got to be my wedding date again. He was a trooper. We made it down and back with no major problems.

He also slept through a majority of the reception, which allowed me to have a bit more fun than if I'd been chasing him the whole time. Sadly, I didn't take many pictures, but have a friend who will send me some (he had a pretty big camera which beat my little point and shoot!).

When I get more pics, I will post them. For now I'll leave you with this one...


No comments: