Friday, December 02, 2005

It's been awhile... sorry!

Hello!!

I'm so sorry I've been off the radar for about a week. I didn't mean to fall off the face of the earth. Things have just been really busy!

Last week was amazing! I had a great Thanksgiving on Thursday with friends out in Kaneohe... beautiful area... too bad it was raining. Grrrr... But we had a great time. Though the combination of red wine and turkey was bad. I kept falling asleep... which everyone made a joke out of. heehee... what can I say? I think everyone will give me crap about that for awhile.

I then spent a lot of time with Kenzo...

Both of us were invited to a party by a friend of ours from class. It was pretty fun... then we went for karaoke. Sang a bunch... was good fun.

Anyway... it was a pretty good weekend...

This week has been really busy... not sure what's been going on... other than having homework poured on... argh!!

Just 18 days until I go home... and SO much to do!!!

No comments: