Monday, December 19, 2005

MIA!!!

I am so sorry that I've been MIA for SO long!! The end of the semester here has been a bit on the overwhelming side for me. I've never been this lazy a kid before and all of a sudden there was too much to do and too little time to do it in! EEEEK!!

But now... I am done! I am free and I am leaving for home tonight!! YAY!! I'm SO excited. Though, I'm tired... it's still nice to be done. And a big relief. ;-)

So... what have I been getting up to lately?!? Well... I've been trying to get all the finals-related work done, but I've also been having some fun too.

Last weekend I went to see Narnia... which was simply amazing! I loved that film. Only problem was that we went to the 11:15pm showing... so at a few parts I had to keep myself from falling asleep. I was fairly successful at doing that, thanks to the fact that it's not a boring film.

My friend Shannah left for home on Friday. So on Thursday she came over and we had some dinner and had a last chat before she left, watched a little OC and had chips and salsa. Was a good rest from paper writing for me.

Anyway... I leave for Alaska tonight. It'll be good. I think I should be able to sleep alright (it's an 11:59pm flight) and then I'll arrive in Anchorage tomorrow and have 2 hours to kill there until I fly to Fairbanks at 9:20am. I'm excited to be going home. We'll do all the great Christmas things that I haven't done in years... baking, decorating a real tree, Christmas Eve service. Everything!!! It'll be great fun. ;-)

No comments: