Wednesday, December 09, 2009

Missing Christmas...

This year I am really missing Christmas. Two years ago, I managed to get through Christmas because my brother was going to visit me (that fell, through but it still got me through Christmas). This year, I'm doing everything I can to get in the Christmas spirit, but it feels like I'm forcing it.

I wish that I were going home for Christmas. I love this time of year at home. It's snowy outside and warm and snuggly inside. The smells of baking and goodies is in the air. Then there's decorating the tree, wrapping presents, watching Christmas specials on TV and all of the other things that make Christmas so great at home. I'm missing it a lot this year and I'm not entirely sure as to why. I knew I wasn't going to be there, but being away from all of it seems worse this year and I'm not sure why.

I am trying to get in the spirit of things... if someone has seen my Christmas Spirit anywhere, let me kn0w!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I'm sorry you are having a hard time getting into the christmas spirit :( There is a free christmas cd download on itunes---maybe a little music will help?