Friday, February 10, 2012

Touma Pics!

Touma is officially a week and three days old. We have been home for about a week. We (Shimon and I) are getting a handle on things with the help of his mom who's up from Yamaguchi (about 5 hours away by bullet train). I'm glad for Shimon in the evenings because by the time he gets home, I'm pretty tired and he does a good job of taking over some things and giving me a bit of a rest.

We don't have so many pictures of Touma yet... which will be remedied at the weekend when Shimon can take some more pictures. I also realized that most of my pictures are of him sleeping. Oops! Also to be remedied soon. :-)

Newborn Touma! This was January 31st a few hours after he was born. At our clinic he didn't get his fist bath until the following day, so he's quite red.
We'd had a small acccident so Touma spent a few hours in his going home clothes... And judging from his smile he must have liked them!
He's just too cute!
The Suzu cat gets very concerned for Touma when he cries... this is what she does to see if she can "help":-)
There will be many more pics after the weekend, but for now these are the highlights!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's precious Alisha! Very sweet! Don't you worry about not having a lot of photos and most of them being when he's sleeping, I think that's very normal!
Enjoy your sweetie pie!

Niki