Wednesday, March 05, 2014

Poo

So, a few weeks ago a friend was telling me how her 10 month old pooed in the bath when her husband was in charge and how big of a mess it was. Needless to say, I laughed. A lot.

Well, as a consequence of that laugh... this week it was my turn.

In Japan, Touma and I do bath time together. And these days since I'm huge, it feels so nice to have some of the weight off due to buoyancy and all that. Goofing around in the bath with Touma is pretty fun. However, it was getting to be close to the end of bath time when I noticed a "floaty." Thank goodness I realized what it was and got toys, Touma, and myself out of the tub pretty quickly. If I hadn't noticed right away, things could have been much worse!

Luckily, I got the tub drained and cleaned and all toys washed and disinfected. I re-washed Touma and I as well. In general, the "poo in the tub" incident wasn't so bad. Just wish it had happened to Shimon and not to me! :-)

No comments: