Sunday, June 01, 2014

Baby Raina has arrived

Even though most everyone has probably seen the Facebook update and followed some of what's happened since March... I think I need to make an update on my blog. Baby Raina Alice Yamamori has officially arrived.

She was born March 25th, 9 days after her predicted due date. We've had a bit of time adjusting (I will dedicate some future blogs to that topic), but Touma is gradually getting the hang of being a big brother. I am slowly getting the hang of being a mother of two. Shimon is slowly getting the hang of his new job and tries to spend as much time with us as possible. He's also getting the hang of being a father of two, but he's still better equipped for Touma than for Raina right now. It's only been two months, so I'll cut him some slack. ;-)

Morning after March 26th.

Look at the rosy red cheeks!
Now that things are settling down, I'll try to update with things that have happened over the last few months and keep on going strong through the summer. :-)

No comments: