Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Been awhile... again!

Hey there!

So, it's been awhile... again. I've been really busy with school. Argh!! Why did I decide that I wanted to do school again? I don't know!!!!!! ;-)

This past weekend was a really good one. Ended up having a nice Saturday night... just chilling with friends, eating okonomiyaki, watching the Olympics, and playing Winning Eleven. I've decided that playing video soccer is never going to be something I'm good at... but that's something that I can live with. :-)

I'm going to have a very busy week again... but I'll definitely be going to kendo on Wednesday. :-) YAY!! It'll be so good...

Hope you are all doing well. I'll try to do better with the blog!! Promise!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You're a dirty dirty liar!

Oh, I'll do better with my blog, I promise! Sheeesh. I mean... come on... Not like there's anything more important to do!

Anonymous said...

As long as you're having fun, no probs!