Monday, February 06, 2006

ARGH!!!

Argh!! I am being irrational I'm sure. And I could possibly be accused of being a silly cow... but I am so irritated with two of my roommates.

This morning, in the middle of studying, my best friend Melissa called. So, rather than being courteous and soft-spoken they talked loudly in Swedish to each other and basically forced me out to the lanai. Then when I come in... all of my studying stuff had been "tidied" while I'd been in the middle of studying. VERY ANNOYING!!

Then I came home to get some stuff to study at Starbucks during the Super Bowl (had no vested interest, so therefore didn't find a need to watch) and our apartment is full of people watching the game. Apparently they invited people over to watch, thus the cleaning (can't call it that because it was such a half-assed effort) blitz this morning.

Now, I know this is silly, but I don't mind tidying up my stuff if people are coming over. In fact I'd be happy to... if I knew that people were coming over. And I get highly annoyed when my stuff gets moved without asking because no one decides to tell me that they're having people over. (Very circular logic, but that's how I'm feeing right now.)

What's even more annoying is that I am constantly cleaning up after them in the kitchen and doing the same things over and over again (is it that HARD to put the toilet paper ON the holder??)... and neither of them seems to realize that it's annoying! ARGH!!

Yeah, so there's my big, long winge about roommates. The only good thing... they didn't touch my kendo stuff! Haha... Anyway... needed a vent!

alisha xx

ps Guess this is what happens when you live alone for three years!

2 comments:

Em said...

sounds like you need to have an open dialogue with them ... you know, how meeting, or whatever. stick to the positive things but also let them know that you would appreciate knowing when there will be people over. if you don't tell them, it will just continue.

Anonymous said...

Can an individual who has never been to Hawaii get a virtual online experience? You bet you can, just click below!

Aloha!

aloha anime