Sunday, March 26, 2006

More pictures!!


So... today is the first day of Spring Break!! Yay!! I have to say... it's kind of cloudy and not that nice, but hey... I still don't have to go to school on Monday... and that's what counts!! ;-)

The other day I was told I need to put more pictures up on my blog... apparently it's a bit bland. Well, I don't have that many pictures actually, but I found a few that a friend sent to me a couple weeks ago... this was just us goofing around in the cafeteria at school...

And here's a random picture of me... I didn't necessarily endorse this picture... it was either smile or frown... ;-)


This is a good picture of Kenzo and me... on the camera he looked like he was making a goofy face, but now that I see the picture bigger... I like it!

Anyway... I hope this is suitable for those of you wanting more pics... I'll try to start taking more pictures of things and people around here!

A xx

2 comments:

Em said...

you look cute. i miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hair is longer, but you look the same!