Friday, March 24, 2006

T minus 1 day...

Now, Hawaii is a great place most of the time. Recently the weather has been a cit inclimate, but whatever... it's still a pretty nice place. Then there's the university. I personally think that the chancellor's office has some seriously evil people working there. For example... the semester here is 16 weeks. Any smart person would think that Spring Break would be somewhere between weeks 8 and 9. That's what a smart university would do. Not UH... oh, no... we saw weeks 8 and 9 pass already and we're working on week 11. Oh yes... after this week we will finally get a spring break, but I've been ready for AGES!!!

Ok... got that off my chest!

This morning I got up and went running. It was a BLAST!!! It had been raining, so the likelihood that it would rain while I was running was pretty high. And it did... and not just sprinkles, but nice hard rain. The kind that makes people look at people running in it and they say "wow! you're nuts!" But man it felt really good! Yay for the rain!!

Anyway... I hope that your week has been cheerful and nice. Talk to you soon!!

A

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Speaking of "off your chest", you never did answer me about that green jacket we scored in the Bentley Mall. Well??

Alisha said...

green jacket... is awesome!! it's my favorite new clothing item. and I can't wait to go to japan... where there are seasons... and i'll be able to wear it more!! ;-) is that a suitable answer??