Thursday, March 16, 2006

So... apparently my posting skills are lacking... but in my defense... it's because things aren't that interesting around here. Sure, I'm in Hawaii... but on the other hand... it's not been very nice lately. We've had day after day after day of rain. Ick! I hate that.

Also... I've got nothing terribly exciting going on in my life. I've got school. School is good. I like my classes and I think I'm doing alright in those classes. I have to start writing my research paper this weekend. I've got an outline to follow that was approved by my professor, but I've got to do an awful lot of reading before I can fill out that outline. Luckily I've got a lot of books and have really begun hardcore in phase 2 of reading.

I'm being shamed into working out. Which is good since I'm a lazy girl and haven't worked out regularly in awhile. It started about 3 weeks ago I think and I've been going at least once a week, sometimes twice, since then.

The only really exciting news is that Jeff King has won his fourth Iditarod sled dog race in Nome, Alaska!! He won early this morning around 1 am. How cool is that?? AND... he's from Alaska! :-)

Anyway... hope this is a sufficient posting... I'll try to do better... and I'll try to have something good to talk about in my posts.

No comments: