Sunday, July 19, 2009

Going to the beach

For most people going to the beach is a matter of finding an old beach towel, grabbing a swim suit and trying not to forget the sunscreen. Sadly, it's not that easy for me. Today I am going to the beach. I have decided to wear a two piece that covers a lot of skin - becoming a lobster is not my goal today. Also, I have to first find the sunscreen and then the towel. Not having a towel would be a bummer, but not having sunscreen is unthinkable! I am even considering going a bit later than everyone, just to stay out of the sun a bit longer. I wish I did not have such pasty white skin, but such is life.

Despite all of the hassle, I am quite looking forward to the beach. It should be a good time and at the very least I'll end up with some more freckles!

No comments: