Tuesday, October 06, 2009

my feelings on rain...

Rain. It's water - that comes from the sky. It can be warm or cold. It is very helpful for plants. It's also necessary in order to grow a large portion of the world's food. Sometimes it is a mist... some times it comes to drench - as if a bucket has been overturned on your head. At times it is a relief and other times a burden.

Right now!?!? I just want it to go away!! A single day reprieve (Sunday) was not enough to prepare me for an entire week of rain. It's only Tuesday and I'm sick to death of the rain. I know that the rain is coming from two simultaneous typhoons that are rather close to Japan. I know this, but it does not stop me from just wishing it would all go away.

*sigh* Ok... enough about the rain. (And yes, I will blame it on the rain!)

No comments: