Thursday, November 24, 2011

I LOVE Ikea!!

Yesterday, Shimon and I rented a car to do a bit of shopping. It may sound strange, but it's much less painful to have a car when you go to certain stores... Ikea and Costco are two such stores.

Our trip to Ikea was a HUGE success. I knew that I wanted to check out the kids and baby section because I hadn't really had a chance (or reason) to do so up until now. There was so much! There were beds, furniture, sheets, duvets, clothes, stuffed animals and more! Sadly I didn't have the dimensions of the baby bed that we're going to get so I had to skip getting sheets or a duvet. But I did manage to find some other fun things...

Here we have a blanket, a crib bumper, and a snake rattle. Note: they all match!! :-)


Baby towel with a hood... and a random character... who knows what that's supposed to be, Either way, it's cute, but not cutesy.



This is something still in the package (and flipped the wrong way, my picture viewer was not cooperating!)... it's this neat wearable sleeping bag kind of thing. Since our little bundle will be joining us in winter, I figured it might be handy. 

So I officially LOVE Ikea! And what was most remarkable was the fact that we only spent 2 hours walking through the store and making our purchases. I was quite surprised as it was a national holiday... I thought it would be much worse. Turns out Costco was the worse place... but I won't get into that!

2 comments:

JEN said...

ooh, I love Ikea too...just wish there was one closer to me!

Alisha said...

Where's your closest Ikea?