Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Preschool begins

Unlike many moms, I don't have a first day of preschool picture. The first day was a half day and I stayed with Touma the whole time. I understand that with some kids it is probably necessary. For Touma, it just screwed up his nap schedule.

Touma did an 8 week stint in daycare after Raina was born. He loved it and maybe cried once when I left him! He also did a week of summer session at his current preschool. He also loved it and had a little adjustment, but nothing major. 

The two half days if preschool have really screwed up our rhythm this week. He loves going and just when he's completely settled (but not tired!), I have to pick him up. He's been an absolute nightmare both days. I'm really hoping that Friday, the first day of regular schedule, is better. I really need to end my week on a good note!

No comments: