Tuesday, October 02, 2007

Back to school

Man... I think the older you get, the harder it is to start school again in the fall. I used to look forward to the first day of school. I'd get all excited with my new outfit, new backpack, new school supplies... ahhhh... it was so much fun. Now?? I had a really relaxing (read: lazy) vacation. Did a bit of work, but mostly relaxed the time away. So, when school started again yesterday... it was really hard to get excited. In fact, I just thought "man, now I really have to get my sh*t together." Bah!

At least I finally get to start researching things that I'm really interested in. That is always motivational help! :-) Wish me luck... and maybe I'll even eventually graduate. haha...

2 comments:

FunkyChicken said...

What is your plan anyway? Finish uni and live in Japan? Work at an embassy or something? Or an American company in Tokyo?

Alisha said...

plans are highly overrated.... hahaha... in short, I plan to try to work for a consulting firm once I'm done. I'm hoping to do cross-/inter-cultural communication consulting. :-)