Wednesday, March 12, 2008

The miracle of Disney...

Monday I went to Tokyo Disneyland. I went with a kendo sempai and two of her workmates. It was a blast... the only things that made it hard?? Rapid fire Japanese and energy that doesn't end (their parts not mine!). Despite all that, we had so much fun. Ate the chicken legs (they might have been turkey!?), went on the Star Tour ride (it was SO fun!!), and screamed my head off in Space Mountain.
At Disneyland they now have these clip on ears of all sorts of characters, not just Mickey and Minnie. I got a nice green Mad Hatters hat! :-) And apparently it really suits me... haha!

Mami, me and Andy!! There's the green hat... how do I look?? Haha!

Kyoko, Andy, me, and Mami! You can't see Cinderella's castle in the background, but it's there too!

All in all, it was a fun day... but I won't be rushing to do it again anytime soon!! Haha!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
FunkyChicken said...

C'mon Alisha, Disneyland rides are easy!:)

You should go to Fuji Highlands for some screaming action!

Alisha said...

I want to go to Fuji Highland... I'm scared and excited just by the thought. :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.