Monday, April 07, 2008

Nearing a close...

As sad as it is to admit, my spring vacation is nearly over. :0( It's really sad because this year classes begin on my birthday. How lame is that? VERY LAME!!

But this past weekend I got to get away from Tokyo and enjoy nature and historical sites and have an all around great time. We went to Nikko on Saturday and then to Shiobara onsen (hot springs) area. There was a foot washing bath that felt amazing. The regular bath was nice too!

I took some pretty good pictures and there were even some pretty good pictures taken of me. :-)

These are the famous monkeys at Nikko. How cute are they??


This is me being a dork coming through a gate at Nikko. Someone I know makes fun of me when I make that kind of rather "unnatural" smile. Sometimes a goofy picture is just necessary. ;-)

This is probably one of the best pictures that has been taken of me in a LONG time. No fake smile, no weird dorky grin... just me having a really great weekend!



Sometimes I can even take a pretty good pic... this is of a certain someone... I think the pose is a mixture between dancing and being WAY too cool for school! Haha.

6 comments:

Plaplen said...

Dude, I can't even see his eyes! This picture hardly gives me an idea of what he looks like!

Alisha said...

hey, i'll send you a pic! he's kind of goofy about his pic on the internet... so i'll send it your way! ;-)

FunkyChicken said...

Just don't tell him it's on the Internet then! :p

Alisha said...

haha... he checks my blog! :-)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.