Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Back in Alaska!



When I arrived in Fairbanks at 12:15am, I walked out to see this lovely sky. I can't imagine a better view... however, it would have been a bit nicer is warmth. It is a bit chilly and it has rained off and on all day today. I can't control the weather, but I can still enjoy bening home.

But before getting home I was able to get back to Fairbanks, I got to hang out in Seattle with my friend Michael. I saw Mt. Rainier, went to Pike Street Market and just enjoyed the summer weather.


Mt. Rainier and the Stadiums in Seattle. The mountain was visible all day long. So gorgeous. The temperature was about 78 degrees and amazing!


Alaska salmon in Seattle! Looks tasty right?



At the original Ivars on the water in Seattle. I Had to take a silly picture in the chair in front. Everyone needs silly pics!

Hope everyone in Japan is ok... everyone else too!


Jun: Where did I go before Alaska? What time did I arrive in Fairbanks? Was it dark when I arrived in Fairbanks?

1 comment:

NW Girl said...

I LOVE the first photo of the arch at Fairbanks Intl Airport! I used to adore that arch as a kid :)