Friday, June 13, 2008

T-minus 4 days

SO... I haven't been home in a year and 3 months+. I'm looking forward to enjoying all the things I love about being in Alaska. Mostly the quiet and the nature... oh, and the family! Haha.

What I'm not excited by? The weather in Fairbanks has apparently been quite chilly for being "summer." Granted I am coming from the blazing heat and humidity of Tokyo, so I don't want to enter a heatwave, but I would like my nice Fairbanks summer so I can enjoy all of the fun without having to wear a sweatshirt. :-)

One thing blogs are good for is making your English students check and answer questions about what I've been doing on vacation. So, my question for my students is in two parts. 1) What are the reasons I'm looking forward to going home? 2) What am I not looking forward to?

yoroshiku!

No comments: