Monday, January 10, 2011

Finding a date...

How does one choose a wedding date!?

So far, I'm mystified as to whether there's a method or not.

I'd like to choose a date that works for as many of my close friends as possible, but I also realize there's a lot of people who won't be able to make it.

I'd like to work around family schedules if possible.

I have to work around venue availability.

Also, I possibly have to work around caterer's schedules.

Bah! Can't anyone just make a decision for me!?! The rest would be easier if the date was all sorted out! :-)

Any advice out there??

2 comments:

Jaime said...

We picked a date that meant something to us... my grandparents anniversary. :) From there, we made everything else work. It was a Monday, but we didn't care. :)

Alisha said...

Awww... that's nice. Am still waffling between two dates... one in late July and the other early August! Eek!