Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Back to the grind!

So, I've been back in Hawaii just over a week. Eeeeek! I'm not a huge fan... I liked being on vacation and not having to do school work. BUT... I have two mini New Year's resolutions. 1) Do more homework on the weekends so that I don't get overly stressed out. and 2) Start running regularly again.

The first one I've already made some progress with. I've been doing bits and pieces of studying ever since the weekend started and today I'll be doing some more. Yay!! The second, I've made a bit of progress toward... I bought some running shoes on sale at Footlocker yesterday... so now I have no excuses not to run. Other than the obvious: I'm a lazy git! ;-)

While I was home over Christmas I made a decision to go back to Japan next year to study... which means that I'll be heading over there in the fall if all works well. Let's hope that it does! ;-) Being in Japan next year would also mean that I'd be closer to one of my best friends that I've met here, Ji yon, as she's an exchange student from Korea and has to go back after this semester. :-(

So... it might be that people who want to come to Hawaii to visit might have to do so before next fall... so let's get a move on folks!! Haha... just kidding... it would be even cooler if you'd like to come to Japan to visit. ;-)

Other mini resolution, I want to keep my blog up a bit better. I've been really bad and I don't like that... so... kore kara ganbarimasu!! (From now on I'll try hard!)

No comments: