Saturday, September 09, 2006

First Japan update!


So, I made it back to Japan in one piece. No major issues... except for a HUGE epiphany about the Chinese language. It's UGLY and I don't really like listening to it. No more flights via Taipei for me!! ;-)

I've only had a few days and I've decided I like where I'm going to be living this year. Pretty lucky, eh?? ;-) It's a little ways from where I'll be going to university, but that's better because I'll be in the middle of Tokyo for school. It's nice and quiet out here in Kokubunji.

I have taken a few goofy pictures since I got back... so I'll attach the best of them. Don't worry... there will be plenty more pics being taken in the near future. And then I will post them right on here!

Anyone remember the Oz swimming star Ian Thorpe. Well in Japan he's famous enough that he gets his own sports drink!! In case it's blurred... it's called THORPEDO!! ;-)

No comments: