Monday, September 25, 2006

Things are beginning...

Well, things are beginning to settle down a bit. And in no time, things will start to actually become routine. (Funny that!?!) That will all start to happen once classes start next week. It seems like I've been here forever, time creeps by when there's no fixed plans... and as soon as you feel like your life is beginning... the time will begin to fly and in no time it's all over.... trust me... I've been here before. :-)
I took SO many pics when I was up North I thought I'd share some more with you... hope you don't mind. :-)
Believe it or not behind that huge white cloud in the pic there's a really nice mountain!! It's called Mt. Chokai and sometime next summer I plan on climbing it... again. I've tried to climb to the top a couple of times but have always been foiled. ;-)This is also a picture of the town where I used to live... and this pic is perfect because it highlights the rice and the mountains nicely.

I couldn't help but sneak in another great pic of Haguro. It was such a stunning day... I could have taken SO many pics! But decided to limit the number to just really cool pics... I hope I don't make anyone jealous. ;-)

Here's a novelty pic... I finally got to eat sushi when I was in Sendai. Now this is kaiten sushi, conveyor belt sushi. I just thought it would be funny to take a pic of ALL the sushi that was going round and round on the conveyor belt. :-) It amused me!!


I hope my pics have amused you all as well... Talk to you again soon.

love,
lish xx

No comments: