Friday, September 29, 2006

Sunset in Kokubunji

Funny thing about living in Tokyo... you can't always take a good picture of the sunset. In fact, two days ago the rain stopped and the sun came out in time to give us a really nice sunset. Only problem?? I couldn't get high enough to avoid buildings and homes to get a view of just the sunset. I knew it had to be pretty... if only I could get away from the crowdedness of the neighborhood near where I live.

Unfortunately, I was not really able to get that far... but I did take some interesting pictures that will have to fulfill the "Tokyo at sunset" portion of my picture album. :-)

Me looking at the sunset. I thought this picture was kind of funny...
The next is the sun shining through the trees... and there you have the best pic of a Tokyo area sunset!! haha...

No comments: