Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday...

It's Tuesday. I lied. I have not gotten camping pictures up yet. One reason?? I didn't take as many as I would have liked Second reason?? I am lazy... or just easily distracted. There's a lot to do before I start a new job in a week. :-)

Today I turned up at my short, intensive course lesson this morning. To figure out the school (without notifying me) had changed the start time of the lesson. That's something I would have liked to know, if for no other reason than I could leave my house later! :-)

Luckily, the lessons went well and it all worked out.

I'm now trying to talk myself into doing some hard core cleaning this evening. There's a lot to do... and in preparation I bought a whole bunch of cleaning products! So this means I need to follow through, right? :-)

2 comments:

Daniel-san said...

Hey, congrats on your new job! What you gonna do? Take care!

Alisha said...

Hey there! I'm teaching for now. Got a school teaching job (MWF) and another one that is for Tuesdays and Thursdays. Means I'll be pretty busy, but it will be a regular schedule!