Friday, October 01, 2010

Rain

It's been raining a WHOLE lot here in Tokyo. We get two solidly rainy days and then maybe a cloudy day (we're on our cloudy day today!). As a result of far too many wet feet days (otherwise known as "Alisha's a big grump" days), I figured it was finally time to invest in some appropriate footwear.

The result?? Cool yellow boots!! Well, they might not be "cool" in the conventional sense of the word, but to me they are cool because I have dry feet!!

Plus, I think I'm one of the only people to buy them... so it means I get to be an individual to boot!!

Hope you're enjoying nice weather wherever you are!!

2 comments:

Em said...

Ha! As if you weren't already an individual as "the white girl in Japan." Glad your toes are dry!

Alisha said...

Just read through your blog posts!! Looks like fun (the picnic and the singing anyway). My toes are dry... and I love it! I can't believe I waited to buy boots for so long!