Monday, April 16, 2007

Birthday, part 2

Now for the more subdued birthday celebration... Sunday in Japan is Saturday in the United States... which means that I get a SECOND birthday on the 15th in Japan. Heehee...

My Sunday started early with me waking up at 6am, drinking water and taking ibuprofen... and then going back to bed for a bit. I got up around 9ish or so... and got some breakfast together. Shortly afterwards I got to talk to my parents. That was nice because it's been a month since I talked to them. Haven't bothered buying a calling card since I got back from Alaska. :-)

After that I had to get ready because I had a date!! Yep, you heard correctly... I had a date. Now, I've been dating this guy for a little while now and really quite like him. He just started a job on April 1st, so we haven't gotten to spend too much time together recently. Anyway... I had a date.

We met at Shibuya and had some lunch... then we headed out to Yoyogi park, the weather was beautiful so what better way to enjoy an afternoon!? We walked around for awhile, but being a bit tired from the b-day activities the night before we decided having a seat on a bench and people watching would be just the thing... and so we did.

One thing that's really nice about Yuki is just being around him. He's so relaxed and easy to be around... gotta love that... we spent the afternoon wandering around and being in each other's company. Much more subdued than the other celebrations.

I headed home around 6:30ish or so... had homework and other things to do and that concluded my birthday weekend! I loved every minute of it!! :-)

A

1 comment:

Em said...

I like when you blog.

yay date!