Tuesday, April 24, 2007

What constitutes burnout?

I think that I'm seriously close to burnout. Does that sound like I'm being a serious weenie?? I have intense classes this term. Eeek! AND... I've been rushing around trying to apply to Waseda to transfer here. I'm still missing one essential bit of the application, but will turn it in and wait for the last crucial piece of information. AND I have a huge article to finish reading for my IR and Security class... and I've been going to be after midnight and getting up before 7 the last few days. I need sleep and less stress!!

HELP!!!!

A

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now that sounds like a true grad student! I hope things are going better than when you wrote that.

Alisha said...

Hahahaha...

Em said...

yep, weenie.

you're transferring?!?

Alisha said...

might try to...