Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Classes begin today!!

Yes, today I officially become a student again... Eeeeek! I'm not actually worried about the student bit... I'm more worried about the Japanese bit. I think that the classes I'm taking are great, but I'm just crossing my fingers that the Japanese class I've chosen (one lower than I'd like to be taking) is going to be at the right level. We'll just have to see when I go later today.

I'm thinking that grad school is going to suit me ok... the only day that I have be be on campus past 12:30 is Wednesday... other than that I'm outta there by 12:30 at the latest. And on Thursday I'm done at 8:45!! (There's a 7:30am section I'm taking... we'll see how that goes!)

Anyway, I hope that you are all having a great day! I know that all my students are back at school now, slaving away over tests in just a little while (well... in 4 hours they will be anyway...). Take care!!

A

No comments: