Friday, August 19, 2005

So...

I decided that since I was no longer in Japan and since I'm trying to start a new life (if you wanna call it that...) in Hawaii... my website needed a change. So... ta-da! New layout. That's as much as I can do since really I don't know much about computers or anything like that. :-)

Anyway.. today's another gorgeous (if a bit toasty) day. But the thing I'm going to remember to do today is... take my camera to school. I wanna take pictures of campus and post them for you all. It's a gorgeous campus and I want to make everyone appropriately jealous... haha! Just joking. I want to make you intrigued enough to want to come and visit! :-) So... that's the goal today. That and laundry!! I have a LOT of it... and that's bad because I don't have very many clothes at all!!

Hope all's well!

A

No comments: