Saturday, September 26, 2009

Graduation Party

These are some of the photos from after graduation, in particular the graduation party with my fellow zemi (seminar) members. :-) We had a lovely night. The reason Shimon isn't in any of the pictures is because he's taking them all. :-)


My personal photographer is fantastic isn't he??


The party from above. It really was a nice restaurant.


I love this picture of Sunaho and Lia. :-) Such lovely girls!


Flowers from the zemi group! What girl doesn't like to get flowers. ;-)


The three graduates... Will, Wakako and me.

After four long years, two different programs and a lot of work... I am a MASTER!! Thank you for everyone who's been cheering me on over the years. :-) I've appreciated all the of support.

2 comments:

Daniel-san said...

Omedetou! I'm really happy for you!

I'll be drinking a few caipirinhas for you here in Brazil. :)

Alisha said...

Thanks, Daniel! Glad that you'll be thinking of me ver drinks. :-)