Saturday, September 19, 2009

New Shoes

So, graduation is tomorrow. I have decided on a black and white dress (mostly black) to wear, which means I needed to find some nice shoes to go along with it.

There is the cutest shoe shop on the South Side of Shinjuku Station. So I headed there in search of some black shoes.


From above...


From the side...

They are sparkley, but not overly so. I really liked them. The other ones I tried on (that were far too big!) were patent leather and a bit sparkley too. But these fit and are cute and feminine.

Here's to starting a new chapter... the chapter when I can afford to splurge on some girlier items of clothing! :-)

(P.S. This post is for my friends Melissa and Lia as they like to give me fashion advice... I hope the shoes get your approval!)

No comments: