Monday, September 21, 2009

Graduation

Graduation was yesterday. I had the best photographer for the occasion. I have many more pictures than the ones here... these are just a taste.


Me with the sign announcing the graduation ceremony.


Actually being given my degree. I didn't do all the bowing right, so Shimon didn't have a chance to get very many pictures of me on stage! :-)


Me on the steps outside of the hall where the ceremony was held.


The Fall 2009 graduating class from the Graduate School of Asia-Pacific Studies!


Shimon and I with my degree. :-)


These are my friends (and two are fellow graduates) from my seminar group. Will and Wakako are the other graduates. Mike (in the khaki blazer) will be graduating in March.

Hope everyone can take a peek at the photos. I'll try to post some more very soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

Congrats! I hope all is well :)