Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Diaper bag...

Over the course of preparing for baby, I haven't mentioned much about diaper bags. Mostly because there's only one place I've managed to find bags that seems suitable. And they all seemed quite overpriced. Alas, I have not found another place with other viable diaper bag options. SO... with our "due" date about 3 weeks away, I committed.
I got a Skip Hop messenger style bag in (no surprise) lime green. There were a couple other ones that were quite nice, but considering the bigger the bag, the more things go in it and the heavier it gets。. So I was motivated by convenience and weight to purchase the bag I did. And the fact that I haven't found anything else that compares to the bags at this shop.
I hope it works out for me... if not... oh well!

2 comments:

JEN said...

ooooh. Looks cute!

Alisha said...

:-) It took about 4-5 visits to the diaper bag corner and 4-5 separate visits to the store to decide!