Tuesday, January 24, 2012

T-minus 5 days...

We are getting down to the last few days before baby boy arrives... and I'm trying to get all the little things done that I haven't managed to do yet. Like...

-go through old teaching materials and throw extras or unwanted papers away.
-organize under the crib (one of the places where we have storage) with all the new baby stuff
-find places for all the new baby stuff that we've bought
-finish packing my hospital bag (the only things missing are clothes to leave the hospital in!)

Somehow even though I'm just a few days away from my due date... I'm not feeling the stress or like I should be doing a whole lot more to get ready. I wonder if I'm weird in this way. I feel fairly prepared for what is ahead of me, I have been practicing my relaxation program and feel like I can use it when the time comes. I've got Shimon prepped and (somewhat) ready.

All I can do now is go about my day and wait patiently! Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You will do lovely hun no stresses!! I don't think your weird in not being worried, every mommy is different and it sounds like you're very prepared for this all!
You and Shimon will make amazing parents! Post photos online when you have time! Can't wait to see your little bub!

Niki