Monday, June 04, 2012

Touma 4 months

My goodness does time fly! I can hardly believe how fast the past four months have gone. Touma has gone from a tiny little newborn to an active infant over night. He's just such a joy to watch grow. He's full of smiles and giggles and lots of drool! I wish I were better at updating my blog. I'm trying, but I realize that I forget to take pictures of a lot of the activities we do each week.

Last week we had two play dates and a mom and baby lunch! Busy week.

What I am amazed by is how much he can do now. He can scoot around on his belly (not in a controlled way, but still...), he loves to screech and talk, he can hold onto toys now (major accomplishment!), and he's getting good at entertaining himself on occasion. At four months, he also already loves to try to stand up while mom holds him and he definitely likes sitting. It's both exciting and sad how fast babies grow.

Without further adieu, here are some recent pictures.

With the other babies at the mom/baby lunch. From the right: Mana, 3 weeks; Luca, 6 weeks; Aria, 2 months; and Touma, 4 months. The size difference is amazing!


Side shot, same babies!

Being four months old sure is tiring!

No comments: