Tuesday, November 22, 2005

Baby Carrots and Soy Milk

On Saturday night, I went to see Harry Potter with some friends. It was SO good!! I really enjoyed the movie... it moved so quickly and got the important parts all in. Yay for the new director!! Well done! Will probably see it again... :-)

Afterwards the four of us (me, Kenzo, Shannah and Yuudai) went for some food at this cute little '50s style diner near the theater. Fun times... we managed to devour 2 desserts and the others ate main dishes too! (The we on the desserts means we ALL dove into those...)

Following that Kenzo and I said goodnight to the other two because we were heading to a bar in Chinatown. We got there and met up with Ji yon. Now I was dressed uncharactaristically girlie that night... skirt and everything!! And Ji yon made sure that I knew (and Kenzo knew) that she thought I looked nice. Haha... after we closed down the bar (they close at 2 here) we headed out to catch a cab...

We pondered going home or going to another bar... well, when we got in the cab Kenzzo took charge telling the cab to go to a grocery store near his house. Where we would then pick up supplies and head to his house to continue the night. Ji yon stayed with the cab... but made sure that we knew to get baby carrots and soy milk for her (she's special! haha!) along with the other things that we were going to get. We got cheese and crackers, baby carrots and soy milk. Though we tried to buy wine... apparently they stop selling it at 12 in Hawaii. Who knew!?!

At Kenzo's we just sat around and talked... admired his cat (Nana-chan is SO cute!! And I don't like cats usually...) and ate some cheese and crackers... and had a nice time. Eventually around 4 I said that I really had to go... and at about 4.25 or so (it was definitely before 4.30) I actually left.

And now... I'm still trying to recover from the lack of sleep!! I had to wake up at 7.30 yesterday in order to get to work! Eeeek!!

Hope you have a good day!!

2 comments:

Em said...

so, what's up with you and kenzo??

Anonymous said...

I saw HP, too. But you know why I went? Did you read the book, first? Remember how it went to all this trouble to say how hot Hermione had become so that now the boys were "noticing her". Well, I wanted to see what a hot hermione looked like :-p
But also I had to see what this tall blonde Fleur hottie looked like... and she didn't disappoint! Woo! That's what makes a guy go to Harry Potter :)

And I won't believe you dressed girlie in a skirt until I see photographic proof! And no kimonos or other technically true apparel... I want American girlie! I mean.. uh... I want ... ah nevermind. :-p