Sunday, November 20, 2005

Looking up...

Now, I've said this before... but I think things might be looking up a little bit for me... maybe...

The end of my week went really well! Thursday I had an awesome day. I spent the day with a good friend and talking to him made me think that things might actually work out alright. With the apartment search and the job search... Maybe he's just level-headed enough to make my freaking out seem silly. Who knows??

Friday was also good. I ended up meeting up with Kenzo and he made me speak Japanese a whole bunch! Which is great because my speaking is the area that seems to be getting weaker instead of stronger. SO... Kenzo, the only mean Japanese friend I have (jk), makes me speak in Japanese a lot to practice. Did that, then went down to Wal-mart and ended up in Barnes and Noble afterwards.

Bookstores are so comforting. They're just nice. Only problem... at Christmas time it's really nice to step into a warm bookstore because it's cold outside. Hmmmm... yeah, that doesn't really work here. If anything it's a relief to step out into the warmth outside!

Hope this is a nicer message to read. I haven't meant to be such a downer lately... it's just kind of happened that way.

Take it easy.

A xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"Bookstores are so comforting. They're just nice."

Barnes and Noble?! They're the Starbucks of the book world!!


Waaait a minute... you don't study/hang-out at Starbucks, too, do you!?! See THAT would explain why guys aren't all over you 24/7! All the guys at B&N and Starbucks are gay! (Or whipped by their girlfriends)