Wednesday, November 16, 2005

The Week so far...

Well, I've been trying to refrain from writing much on my blog. It's been a pretty bad week so far and it's only Tuesday night. The week in review...

Monday, I sent a deposit in for an apartment that I really liked. Tuesday morning (before my 7:30 class), I got an email saying that the place had already been rented. Last Friday, my friend Chris said he'd ask his boss on Monday if I could come in for an interview to replace him (he's too busy) at his position. This morning, I found out that the boss wants someone with TOEFL teaching experience (that I don't have).

So... I'm completely back at square one. Needing to find a place to live before I go home for Christmas (Dec. 18th) and needing to find a new job in order to pay any rent now or in the future. And to pour salt in the wound... the guy that I kind of like has a girlfriend (last time people heard, which was back at the beginning of September).

All in... I'm having a really crappy week. And tomorrow I have a Japanese test that I'm not sure I'm really ready for, but I'm just going to have to do my best.

Sorry for the downer...

2 comments:

Em said...

poo. i'm sending happy vibes your way.

Anonymous said...

Hi
I'm sorry for your rough week. Keep your head up things will work out!!