Saturday, November 12, 2005

What a difference 24 hours makes...

I had a much better day today... I found a place to live. Yay!! I'll be putting my deposit in and try to get in there by December 1st.

To top it all off... I had a weird, but in a good way, thing happen to me today.

I was sitting in Waikiki at the bus stop. Just sitting eating my lunch (power bar)... and there was this guy just walking down the street who suddenly said "Hey gorgeous, how are you today?" Now normally, I'd just be weirded out... but I was in such a good mood that it just made me smile. How often do you get told that you're gorgeous by a random person on the street??

Anyway... glad to have had a great day!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was getting online to write and say I was sorry you had a bad day.. but not needed now! yipee. MISS YOU EVERYDAY!!!!!!!!!!