Thursday, February 10, 2005

It's FRIDAY!

Well, not really, but it is our "Friday" in Japan. Tomorrow is Foundation Day (I think that has something to do with the Constitution here... but ya never know!?!) and therefore everyone gets a day off. SINCE it's snowing like mad all of a sudden skiing or boarding might be on the agenda for tomorrow. Although, a nice onsen and a book might also be equally as tempting. Oh, the choices!? ;-)

Today I'm going to teach 5th years. Now, I've not ever taught these kids before... but last week after having lunch with the 6th years I was stopped by a group of these kids. One decided that I should call him mayonnaise and another told me I should call her ketchup. Needless to say... I'm looking forward to class today!!

Hope your day is going as well as mine! :-D

No comments: