Sunday, February 06, 2005

Ohisashiburi!!!

Or... long time no see...

Yeah, so since I had a bit of a computer problem last week (on top of the cat problem!!!)... I'm just now getting to update my blog. Heehee... gomen ne...

Well, last week was pretty good. I still really HATE (which is maybe strong, but I REALLY don't like...) the principal (kocho-sensei) at one of my school's. He's decided to be an absolute arse-hole as far as I'm concerned. Basically, he's old school... everything is really traditional and Japanese. And therefore, I have to do my best impression of being a Japanese teacher... which I don't appreciate because I'm NOT!!!! He's new this year and is basically a pain in my bum. 'Nuf said.

The cat. Is still here. I've decided that getting rid of the cat is a two person job. Why?? Because this silly bugger has decided to hide in the ceiling storage space in my garage. And THAT means I can't really see him/her/it to get rid of the bugger. Grrrrr... anyone want to volunteer for cat removal duty?? I'd REALLY appreciate it! :-D

Anyway... the end of the week consisted of a great Friday afternoon skiing with little kids at my friend Kirsty's elementary school... and onsening (hot springs) yesterday (the weather was SO crap!)... swimming this afternoon and the dinner at Hayashi-sensei's. Yummy tempura, shumai (chinese meat dumpling thingys), and rice. Yum!!! So... now I'm going to study some GRE algebra and head to bed.

Have a GREAT week!! :-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The cat will starve eventually and die. Problem solved! :)