Monday, January 31, 2005

Tales of the TRULY Bizarre!

Now, tell me if you've heard this one already... seriously....

Tonight, I come home. Having fallen in all the snow (separate story entirely) and smashed my knee (ouch!), I decided to check my email and ice my knee. Suddenly the curtain near my computer table moved. Thinking that it was the wind (my house is anything BUT airtight!), I moved aside the curtain... and it was SO not the wind. What it was was a CAT!!! Yup, there was a cat sat on my windowsill. A big grey fluffy one. How did it get there you ask??

Well, two weekends ago Lauren and I went up to our friend Kirsty's. Lauren shifted cars around so that her car could be in the protection of my garage. Not warm, but not snowy either. In that time, the cat must have gotten into the garage... Last week I saw paw prints on the windscreen of my car, but the last time I saw anything like that was last Thursday. So, I figured the cat must have gotten out and is happily at home.

Apparently not...

Now, if I'm telling you the same story you heard from a friend last week... let me know! If not... please tell me, on a scale from 1 to 100... how BIZARRE is this story?? Holy cow!! I didn't know things like this happened - to anyone... EVER!!

Wish me luck, I have NO idea what I'll be doing with this cat... or how to get rid of the thing.

Next blog: the conclusion to this interesting conundrum!! ;-) I hope...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yeah get rid of that cat or ill never be able to come over again

Anonymous said...

Cats are cool!