Tuesday, January 11, 2005

Comedy of errors...

You think I'm joking... the first day back at school was a bit odd... first off, I must have written my schedule down before all the editings were done... I went to the WRONG school this morning. Luckily both schools had testing (how mean is that... first day after break!?!), so I didn't miss much either way. With the conference at school next week, having nothing to do gave me LOADS of time to work out what we should do for out demonstration lesson next Friday. Whee...

And then there's the application process... I got loads done on that today as well. I'm making a checklist tomorrow to make sure I get everything done in time (yeah, maybe that makes me a big GEEK... I DON'T CARE!!). I'm starting to stress a bit... I have no fall-back plan. If this doesn't work out... I have no idea what I'm going to do. BUT I'm going to ACE everything... no worries, right!?

Tomorrow... I'll be going to the RIGHT school... and I'll be teaching up a storm and studying Japanese again. I thought that three weeks off in New Zealand would prepare me to come bacck and kick some butt at Japanese when I came back. So far... the butt-kicking mentality hasn't kicked in yet. BAH!! Help!! Does anyone know any inspirational secrets?? Heehee... I'll get on it, I promise. :-)

Anyway... I'm off to bed... at the very adult hour of 10:30... none of this 9:30 business for awhile... ;-)

No comments: