Tuesday, January 11, 2005

I'm BACK!!!

So, I made it back to Japan in one piece... heehee... I think there was little doubt that I would, but whatever. ;-) It's amazing how unprepared I was for all this snow!! There is a TON! Nothing compared to what they have at home... but when I left Japan it hadn't snowed yet. SO... it seems like a ton for me.

I've spent the last day or so just getting myself sorted out... cleaning, laundry, etc. Staying warm has been a big one... man, it's going to be a LONG winter! Oh, well... enough moaning.

I start back at school again today... I'm looking forward to it because the next two weeks will probably find me REALLY busy. My school's hosting a seminar on the 21st... and I get to demonstrate team-teaching and organize the lunch for everyone. Wheeee!! Sounds like a blast, eh? It'll be a nice change to be busy at Ama-chu... as I'm NEVER busy there.

Anyway... will probably have more to say after school... :-)

No comments: