Monday, April 11, 2005

BORED, BORED, BORED!!!

Yeah, that sums things up today. I'm going out of my head with boredom! First, I worked onmy taxes this morning... then I studied some Japanese... then I ate lunch... now in between those "thens" I checked my email far too many times, read some random, not very interesting celebrity gossip, and generally stared into space for long periods of time.

And I'm sorry to say that my boredom will not be satiated until Thursday because all of my students have tests starting tomorrow and running through Wednesday. Can I shoot myself? PLEASE!!!

On the less bored front, I went and messed around with my kids during lunch break-time... and I got to terrorize some of my new 1st years. They all know the answer to the question "How are you??" but getting them to use it... hahaha! Poor dears, it all must be very overwhelming for them! ;-) Gotta love 'em though.

Am off to try to not be bored... not holding out much hope!

No comments: